I am a twelve year old kid writing this blog from the struggles of a kid living in an adult world. I love to run, bike, swim, and of coure do triathlons. Join me as I train, race, and fight age limits.
9/18/10
ymca inside out triathlon
This Sunday the Northwest Wichita YMCA branch will be hosting an inside-out triathlon on 9-19-10 at 7:00A.M. In this inside-out triathlon you swim 400 meters inside, bike 13 miles outside, and then run 3 miles outside. It is chip timed and they give age group awards in incriments of 5 years instead of 10. I will not be in this tri because the minimum age is 15 years old, however my mom, Becky Hall, will. I have not watched a triathlon in a while and I am looking forward to cheering my mom on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment